Services: Private Duty Services
Home Health Aide/PCA

How do you know if you need a Home Health Aide (HHA) or a Personal Care Aide (PCA)? The answer depends on exactly what you need an aide to do.

Home Health Aides can be contracted to provide:

  1. physical care to do activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and toileting;
  2. simple dressings; and
  3. checking of vital signs.

All of NVNA Works’ home health aides are certified and trained. Because of their training and certification, home health aides are more able to handle medically complicated cases.

Personal care aides (PCA) provide light housekeeping, meal preparation, companionship errands and shopping.  All NVNA Works’ PCAs are specifically trained by NVNA Works.

Both HHA and PCA services are available seven days a week; rates vary between weekday and weekends. Call 781-871-1040 for information on private HHA/PCA services.